[emms-help] Code authorship question

From: Yoni Rabkin Katzenell
Subject: [emms-help] Code authorship question
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 18:14:38 +0200

While looking through the copyright notices I saw the following two
problems which I need you people to help with:

1. The file emms-print-metadata.c has no author, date or copyright
   assignment. Who is the author of this file?

2. Who authored emms-streams.el?

Just send in your names and I'll do the rest.