[emms-help] Re: EMMS 2 release impending

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [emms-help] Re: EMMS 2 release impending
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 17:49:30 -0400

Michael Olson <address@hidden> writes:

> There's one minor mpd issue that I just discovered today: when trying
> to import items from the MusicPD playlist, very long playlists will be
> truncated at around the 30th item.  I'll try to get a fix in tonight,
> but feel free to release even if I don't, since it's not important
> enough to hold up the release.

I'm seeing this with smaller playlists. I add 22 tracks via "mpc add" in the
shell. Then I do M-x emms-player-mpd-connect, to sync up the playlist. I only
get some of the tracks added to the EMMS playlist. So far it's been anywhere
from 5 to 13, and it seems to be random, and it's not necessarily the first n
tracks.

--
-John Sullivan
-http://www.wjsullivan.net