[emms-help] Re: Regarding AlsaPlayer

From: Lucas Bonnet
Subject: [emms-help] Re: Regarding AlsaPlayer
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 17:59:35 +0200

Yoni Rabkin Katzenell <address@hidden> writes:

> The Emms website would be a good place to start. If you can put up my
> Emms2 wallpapers for general consumption on the site as well that would
> be most excellent.

Oh yeah, that would be a good idea. I already changed the pages to
direct users towards the darcs repo, maybe we should tell it directly on
the front page. As for the wallpapers, could you remind me the URL where
I can get them ? I'll put them on the site this evening (CEST time).

> That is, awesome for people who like Emms, less awesome for your
> productivity.

If you want to help me doing my projects, you're welcome :) I have :
Java/JSP/Servlets, Unix Sockets applied to HTML, basic C++ image
manipulation, and some Delphi coding. Great isn't it ?

--
Lucas