[emms-help] Re: Regarding AlsaPlayer

From: Lucas Bonnet
Subject: [emms-help] Re: Regarding AlsaPlayer
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:29:04 +0200

Yoni Rabkin Katzenell <address@hidden> writes:

> This image should by used to replace the existing logo on the site:
> http://www.rabkin.co.il/yrk/emms/emms-logo-2000x1052-no-background.png

Ok, added. It looks sharper than the old one. I cut some whitespace
under the logo, so that the divs under aren't too far from it.

> The following are different versions of the wallpaper:
> http://www.rabkin.co.il/yrk/emms/emms-wallpaper-dark.png
> http://www.rabkin.co.il/yrk/emms/emms-wallpaper-large-dark.png
> http://www.rabkin.co.il/yrk/emms/emms-wallpaper-large-light-blue.png
> http://www.rabkin.co.il/yrk/emms/emms-wallpaper-large-light-grey.png
> http://www.rabkin.co.il/yrk/emms/emms-wallpaper-light-blue.png
> http://www.rabkin.co.il/yrk/emms/emms-wallpaper-light-grey.png

Done.

Tell me what you think: http://www.gnu.org/software/emms/logos.html.
I didn't want to embed them in the page because it's almost 1 MB which
is quite big... Maybe I should add some thumbnails.

> Please add that all the images (and SVG for the logo) are licensed
> under the Creative Commons Attribute-Share-Alike license:

Done.

Next ! :)

--
Lucas