[emms-help] Re: Last.fm plugin for EMMS

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emms-help] Re: Last.fm plugin for EMMS
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 22:49:53 -0400

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:

> I've written a plugin for last.fm. Unlike my last version (see
> <address@hidden>) this version works. But there's a
> bug in http-get.el and http-post.el which needs to be fixed first. I've
> sent a patch to its maintainer David Hansen and report back when he
> applied it.
>
> I would be happy if emms-lastfm.el could be part of EMMS. Of course I'll
> maintain it. What do I have to do?

If we do decide to include this, we should probably include versions
of http-get.el and http-post.el that work, much like what I did with
tq.el.

Also, for similar circumstances in the future, it would be good to
make an effort to get our changes to these files adopted upstream,
like you've done here.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: Emacs Lisp, text markup, protocols -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net