[emms-help] Lyrics file name

From: Jay Belanger
Subject: [emms-help] Lyrics file name
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:43:53 -0600

I haven't gotten the lyrics to display yet, but then I haven't had
much time to play with it.  I haven't had the chance to dig through
the lisp, but I've read the texinfo documentation and it doesn't
mention what the .lrc file should be named.  (Since I'm not convinced
that emms really looks in the current directory for the .lrc file, I'd
put it in the emms-lyrics-dir directory, but I still need to know what
to name it.)  What should the .lrc files be named?

Thanks,
Jay