[emms-help] Re: Streams

From: Lucas Bonnet
Subject: [emms-help] Re: Streams
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 19:31:16 +0200

Jorgen Schaefer <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi there!

Hello old-timer!

> Would it be possible to provide a separate file for "current
> streams", together with an `emms-streams-update' command to
> download and install it? I think it would be nice to have such
> information out of the EMMS core, so we can update them separately
> from the main program.

I second the idea, it's cumbersome to remove the stream file and
re-launch emms-streams everytime there's an update. I'm the one to
blame, though, since I wrote the code :) Unfortunately, I'm quite busy
right now, and it's months since I last wrote a decent line of code
(elisp, that is).

Regards,
--
Lucas Bonnet / Lukhas