[emms-help] Re: Patch for ELPA

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [emms-help] Re: Patch for ELPA
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 19:02:18 +0200

"Ye Wenbin" <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Ye,

>> It seems the only thing that's delaying a release is that Ye Wenbin
>> has not signed papers till now, at least the header of
>> emms-tag-editor.el says so.
>>
>> So Ye, make it snappy! ;-)
>>
> Actually, I recieve the mail from FSF in March. And I signed on it and
> mailed it back. But I don't known what to do next.

After signing and sending it back you should have received a mail like
this, containing a pdf scan of the contract:

,----
| Hello Tassilo,
|
| Your assignment/disclaimer process with the FSF is currently complete;
| please find attached a pdf* copy of the signed form.
|
| Please remember to let us know when your employment status changes, as
| this may effect your assignment status.
|
| Thank you for your contribution!
|
| All the best,
|
| Jonas Jacobson
| Copyright Administrator
|
| Free Software Foundation
| 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor
| Boston, MA 02110
| Phone +1-617-542-5942
| Fax +1-617-542-2652
| * A paper copy is available upon request.
`----

If you received such a letter change the copyright line in your
contributed files to the FSF. If you didn't receive such a mail, ask the
copyright clerk (address@hidden) what went wrong.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
The  desire  to  be  rewarded  for one's  creativity  does  not  justify
depriving  the world  in  general of  all  or part  of that  creativity.