Re: [emms-help] emms-tag-editor bugs

From: Ye Wenbin
Subject: Re: [emms-help] emms-tag-editor bugs
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 00:48:10 +0800

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:13:18 +0800, Alfred M. Szmidt <address@hidden> wrote:

Another thing with mass editing of tunes, when you have many tunes
ready for editing, and you start populating fields, emms-tag-editor
will decide that the first track is the _last_ track, and fillout the
first tracks details with the last ones.  Then when you sometimes get
the previous bug, where it tries to rename the file according to the
value of (emms-track-name TRACK).  And you get real mess.

The bugs above are fixed. Thank you for advises. But I can't catch up
what you said here. Can you give me a example?