[emms-help] What about a release?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [emms-help] What about a release?
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:37:39 +0200

Hi all,

I use emms on a daily basis and it works pretty well for me. Because we
added a whole bunch of new features which seem to be quite stable right
now, I think we should release a new version.

I grepped the sources and here are the copyright assignments that need
to be done:

,----[ still not copyrighted to the FSF ]
| Ye Wenbin (has signed papers but forgotten to change the header of
| those 2 files)
|
|     - emms-history.el
|     - emms-i18n.el
|
| Lucas Bonnet (don't know....)
|
|     - emms-last-played.el
`----

Are there other things that need to be done before the release?

Bye,
Tassilo
--
Chuck Norris actually owns IBM. It was an extremely hostile takeover.