[emms-help] "s" as a prefix binding

From: Yoni Rabkin Katzenell
Subject: [emms-help] "s" as a prefix binding
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 16:17:36 +0300

I'm probably the only person who uses emms-playlist-mode, and I've been
very busy and away from the project, but still:

"s" is supposed to be bound to emms-stop in emms-playlist-mode. But It
has been overshadowed as a prefix key for emms-playlist-sort (with the
cheeky comment: ";; Steal this key from emms-playlist-mode..").

I think that since the functionality of emms-stop is more frequently
accessed, and more fundamental than sorting, then by the rule of "make
the frequent case fast", emms-stop should get "s" and sort "S", or
something else.

What do you think?