[emms-help] to play dot pls in emacs

From: sanalkumar mr
Subject: [emms-help] to play dot pls in emacs
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 19:52:45 +0530

Dear all....I'm a newcomer to this mailing list.I want some sort of
help. I tried to play a .pls file in Emacs , but failed. (it contains urls of  radio
streams). I'm using Debian Lenny 5.0.4.I've installed mpg123.el,emms.
The related entries of my .emacs(dot_emacs) is given below.The dot
pls file is attached

(require 'emms-setup)
(emms-standard)
(emms-all)
(emms-default-players)
(require 'emms-streams)

Some other radio streams in my ~/.emacs.d/emms-streams is working when
I execute
M-x emms-stream-popup
and when one stream is selected and hit 'enter' and
M-x emms-start and hit 'enter'
It works perfectly. But this one not working.The .pls file works perfectly in Alsaplayer and
Totem (not in Emacs).Out of mere curiosity, I was trying to play the
file in emacs.The attached radio stream url is in Malayalam (An Indian language-my
mother-tongue) .Expecting support of the community.(I'm a beginner in
emacs and GNU/Linux and not having any programming knowledge. So please be mild in your words)

Sanal Kumar
High School Teacher
VHSS Irimpanam

Student User Group of My School-First meeting Details
Student User Group(SSK)

--
പറയാതെ പരിഭവം നീയൊന്നു മുടി കോതി-
ക്കഴിയുമ്പൊഴായുസ്സു തീരും