[emms-help] tag editor and mp3

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: [emms-help] tag editor and mp3
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 16:56:33 -0500

I've have a report that the tag editor doesn't work with mp3 files. I
got some mp3s and confirmed (I usually have oggs, and that works fine).

Can others please check and tell me if mp3 tag editing doesn't work for
them as well?

Note that you will have to get some external tag reader to validate
(such as puddletag).

Thanks!