[emms-help] BUG: emms-playlist-limit trashes persisted playlists

From: Fran Burstall
Subject: [emms-help] BUG: emms-playlist-limit trashes persisted playlists
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 12:57:34 +0100

I have a playlist created from emms-history-load.  In the
playlist buffer I do /a to limit to an artist and then // to
get the whole playlist back.

What I expect: to see the whole playlist in the buffer.

What I get: the buffer has been erased and is now completely
empty.

Reason: emms-playlist-limit-to-all repopulates the buffer
from the contents of the var emms-playlist-limit-tracks but
this is apparently not set for playlists created by
emms-history-load.

A possible fix would be to do

(run-hooks 'emms-playlist-source-inserted-hook)

in emms-history-load but that would only work if
emms-playlist-limit-tracks was buffer-local (or there was
only one playlist in the history.)

---Fran