enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] mingw cross compilation fails

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] mingw cross compilation fails
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 23:45:10 +0200

Martin Hawlisch <address@hidden> wrote:

> using the latest enigma sources from CVS (fresh checkout) and the
> latest mingw32 available in debian unstable I get the following error.
> I'm no C++ expert so I could not find where this comes from:
>
> [ ...]
> video.hh:37: parse error before `)' token
> video.hh:39: missing ';' before right brace
> video.hh:40: semicolon missing after declaration of `px::RGB'

I have no idea what this means.  I will download the new mingw compiler
in the next few days and see if I can find the problem.  It works with
g++ 3.2 for Linux, so the problem could also be a macro definition in
one of the mingw include files.

-Daniel

--
Daniel Heck                             address@hidden