enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.8 beta version questions

From: MetalSnake
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.8 beta version questions
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:27:54 +0200

I would like it if the Levels are locked, that´s how every game with levels work, and that´s why games are fun, you have to do that level till you finish it, on the other hand I skipped some levels in the 0.7 version because they were too hard, an option for lock or unlock levels is the same as just unlock all level. So I would say all the original oxyd levels should be in the same order as the original game and they have to be locked, the enigma levels should be unlocked and change the order hard games at the end and easy levels at the beginning.

Christian