enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] ENIGMA SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT

From: Veronica Longo
Subject: [Enigma-devel] ENIGMA SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:51:18 +0100

Dear Sirs,
we're an italian editorial group with 30 magazine distributed all over the territory and we'd like to put into our magazine "Quale Computer" bundle CD (n°49 - january 2004) and also in our website, your software "Enigma".
Naturally, we need a license. Is it possible to have it?
I'm looking forward to your reply as soon as possible. Thanks
Kind Regards

Veronica Longo
Segreteria di Redazione

EDIZIONI MASTER
Sede Legale - Redazione
C.da Lecco n°64 - Zona Industriale - 87030 Rende (CS)
Tel. 0984/8319.240 - Fax 0984/8319225
Sede Commerciale - Customer Care
Via Cesare Correnti n°1 - 20123 Milano
Tel. 02/8321612 - Fax 02/8321699