enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] update request

From: MetalSnake
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] update request
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:25:12 +0100

I think Powerbooks have an fn key on the bottom left, press and hold that and you have alternate functions on the keyboard.

Am 15.11.2003 um 12:21 schrieb <address@hidden>:

I'm not sure if this is the right address for this but:
I'm running Enigma on Mac OS 10.2.8 and I think it's a great game.  The
thing is I've got a Powerbook, and the function keys F1 through F7 on
Mac portables are taken up by system functions (volume, brightness
etc.).  This means that I can't use these function keys for the game.
For example, some puzzle hints have told me to use F3.  All that does
for me is mute the sound.
If I could be so bold as to suggest an addition to the update wish list, could a future update to Enigma for Mac include the ability to reallocate
the game's keyboard functions?
Thanks for your time.
-Tim