enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Level 128 Document

From: George Lengel
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Level 128 Document
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 20:11:17 +0100

Hi,

Enigma came preinstalled on my Knoppix installation and I have had a blast
playing it so far. Thanks for a great and challenging game.

I was stuck on level 128 for a long time. I was sure I knew the answer to the
third riddle, but whatever ending punctuation I tried for the answer did not
work. I eventually found this list and saw I could cheat and look a the LUA
files for help. I did that for this one and typed in the correct punctuation
once I saw the code for number 5. After solving it, I relaized what I
originally  thought was a period was a comma. However, on my screen with my
resolution the two look the same. I play in a window on my 1280x1024 desktop.
Was it intentional to make the comma and period look so close so the puzzle
was harder than it need be or was it just a byproduct of my screen
appearance?

I was very very frustrated when my answer was not working and I wonder if the
comma could be removed from a choice so the player would know to keep looking
for a period since that makes the most sense to end the answer with.

--
George (Worm)
Kohlii head. You could have been lava bones.