enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: ttf font problems

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: ttf font problems
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:46:25 -0500

Enigma is working fine here on my machine. I'm wondering if I shouldn't
even upload it to unstable (and file a bug to prevent it from going into
sarge...).

Why not? I think it's stable enough.

It think he is hesitant about having the software in a RC state become locked at that version when sarge becomes stable. If sarge is not released by the time that 0.9 is out I would definately attempt to get get that version included.

On a side note:
While most of the are not blockers for Enigma 0.9, they are definitely blockers for 1.0, but fixing some of them for 0.9 would not hurt: * The documentation is in fairly poor shape. (Of course, whenever one is in the middle of major changes this always happens.) * A list or table of item-laser and item-block interactions should be included in the documentation for level designers so they can avoid acidentally making their levels much easier than they had intended. * I belive that we found that we could update to lua 5, (if that has not been done already), as there is a tolua 5.