enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] 0.90 Beta, Windows XP: Problems with transparency. [BIG.]

From: Bernd Müller-Zimmermann
Subject: [Enigma-devel] 0.90 Beta, Windows XP: Problems with transparency. [BIG.]
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 11:27:42 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

I'm using Enigma 0.90 beta in window mode. I have problems
with stones, which should be partially transparent to see
the floor thru. I'm working on Windows XP, but I would
assume, that the problem also occurres on Win 9x.

1) On the puzzle stones with the square hole in the center
the center is only pink. I can't see the actor thru it.
Surprisingly this is o.k. in full-screen mode, while the
others are not.

2) The grate2 is not transparent. I can't see the actor thru.
The diagonal grid pattern is ok. It's just not visible in
the small JPG.

3) The shogundot2 and shogundot3 have a white square around them,
where you're supposed to see the background.

4) The door_b shows a white background during opening & closing.
When it's fully opened, the sand floor appears.

BTW: The transparent impulse stones, shogundot1 and others are ok.

Kind regards.
Thanks for the good work.
Bernd