enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] st-wood behaviour on ice

From: Karen Pouelle
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] st-wood behaviour on ice
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 17:12:24 +0000

That's good news - these different behaviors are actually coded, but...

How does one create a level such that it behaves as intended
(Specifically server::GameCompatibility != GAMET_OXYD1)? By default,
or by explicit settings, a level should be able to assume original or
more advanced behaviors, respectively.

I'd think that any corrections in behavior would require explicitly
setting the level to use it, thereby preserving the older levels while
being able to create new levels with better control over object
behaviors.