enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma - German manual

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma - German manual
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 21:44:00 +0100

Hi,

Georg Gunkel-Schwaderer wrote:
I'd like to translate the manual in my native language german. My translation is better than my written english ;-))) If you don't have someone who'll translate it to german, please send me an eMail and I'll do my very best.

I am currently not aware of a German manual translation. The English manual is written in texinfo and translated to html by texi2html.

You can start by translating the current English manual. The current sources are at Berlios. Be aware that there will be some additions and changes for the next release.

Perhaps it would be also good, to translate the hints in the game?

We are currently missing support of tools and the engine to localize the hints. I hope to find a reasonable solution with the XMLification of the levels.

Thanks for your offer and any contributions.

Ronald