enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Comments on beta

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Comments on beta
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 09:36:07 +0100

Hi,

Tacvek schrieb:
The world record icon is fairly large, probalby a bit too large for my tastes.

Admitted it is a little bit larger than I wanted it to be. But it does not look good if it is smaller. I guess everyone will be lucky of seeing one or two large world record icons remaining when we have scores from many users.

Since the scorefile is not plain old xml anymore, there really needs to be a way for a user to tell enigma to forget a score (that score is invalid). I have one score that is definately invalid for example (No idea how it got there). (It is like 7 seconds on a level that requires around a minute).

F1 -- and as in older releases 'u' for marking a level as unsolved.

Hopefully we will have enough submitted score available to have reasonable statistics for things like par time as of the final release. I don't mind having better than par time on virtually every level, but I don't think I'm really that good ;)
[Yes, I do know that there are currently no par time at all right now.]

Everything else looks pretyy good.

Thanks

Ronald