enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma Mac Build - Score Registration

From: Clifford J. Tasner
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma Mac Build - Score Registration
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 12:46:13 -0800

Hi,

I am having so much fun with the Mac OS X version of Enigma 1.00 - congratulations and kudos to all of you for your hard work and dedication.

I want very much to register my scores, but I don't know how to do that from Mac OS X - I wrote to the Enigma Forum with an inquiry, but no one has written back to me. I don't know how to find a 'user's path' - is that just a Windows thing?

Can you advise.

Thank you so much for your help,
Clifford J. Tasner
(aka Taztunes)