enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] New image for it_extralife

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] New image for it_extralife
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 22:01:49 +0100

Hi,

Dániel Borbély wrote:
or a heart-shaped marble fragment with +1 written on it?

On short Wiki Commons investigation on usable heart icons I ended up at the SVG Smiley collection :-)

What about taking a Smiley as our extralife symbol. The darker yellow ones would fit the Enigma color scheme. They should well scale to all resolutions, are usable on the black inventory background. We could even use several different smileys - either per random, or according to the game situation.

There is just one point that lets me hesitate. May be we want to use the smiley as a further actor in future.

Greets,

Ronald