Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Milestone 5 Revision 1877

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Milestone 5 Revision 1877
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 17:53:01 +0100

Tom Davies wrote:
Could someone please compile a Mac OSX version, or at least explain to me how I can get the source code for this version. When i try to use
    svn checkout svn://svn.berlios.de/enigma-game/trunk

I get an error message saying

    svn: Can't connect to host 'svn.berlios.de <http://svn.berlios.de>':
    Connection refused

Oops, Berlios does generate a wrong svn address on the projects access page http://developer.berlios.de/svn/?group_id=3972 :-)

Please try

svn checkout svn://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/enigma-game/trunk

as it correctly referenced for all the other protocols on the projects access page. I'll try to get the Berlios admins fix this page.

The Mac OS X compilation is nearly finished by Sidney. Due to changes in SDL and a no longer backward compatible MacPort project he had to change the OS X compilation strategy to keep Enigma 10.4++ compatible.