enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Registration/Questions

From: Raoul
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Registration/Questions
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 01:13:16 +0200

Hi,

>> #: src/client.cc:823
>> msgid "Level finished, but over par!"
>> msgstr "Niveau terminé, mais moins bon que le PAR!"
>>
>> #: src/client.cc:825
>> msgid "Level finished!"
>> msgstr "Niveau terminé!"

> which suggests that simply changing 823 to 825 would give me a copy of Enigma
> that didn't have the undesired "over par" message following every level when
> I play the game. This seems like it would be very easy for anyone to do who
> can program the game at all, so I again hope someone will kindly do that for
> me, thanks.

Oh no, it's not that easy!!

BTW: What's the problem with the "over par"? This has an important meaning
and gives you a measure how good you solved the level! For more details see:
http://www.nongnu.org/enigma/manual/enigma-ref.html#SEC11

Thus to get rid of this message, you just have to play better ;-)

-- Raoul