equinox-general

[Equinox-general] hankie ambition

From: Carrie Kirk
Subject: [Equinox-general] hankie ambition
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 21:40:31 +0200

instead they wanna check out new avenues.
If it is, though, the US commander should look also at interdicting boat traffic on the Euphrates - which is where some of the ordnance and IED planters may be coming from.
HUBBY befriended some of the guys that are responsible for keeping the place clean at our compound. As I stood there waiting for one of the cubicles to be free, the woman raised her head.
I immediately said, why? That's got to be some kind of record! In that war, the state's National Guard troops fought in both Europe and the Pacific, and some were stationed in Alaska's Aleutian Islands to guard against the Japanese. And the TCPs themselves don't make inviting targets out there because they can be set up in open desert. I dunno if they felt sorry for me cuz I looked confused and out of it or they were just doing their job.
I was happy to be able to remain as executive officer, though, and hopefully I made a difference. I turned both the hot and cold taps. It was apparantely way before the time I joined HUBBY.
She approached me once while I was scanning a document, and started chitchatting. I have to check out the archives. I dont usually give details, or go into specifics with people I dont know. both excellent quality.
We infact looked ridiculous checking out the softness of mattress.
The insurgents must be able to use Ramadi to support their efforts in Baghdad.
I felt kinda bad, but I wasnt ready to make new aquaintences.
Just relax and enjoy yourself.
Didnt he know the size of America compared to the size of Iraq before he went into this war? That only lasted a week. and have converstaions with them. I dont usually give details, or go into specifics with people I dont know.
Almost all Arabs are against the coalition forces. php - FOR PERSONAL AND NON COMMERCIAL USE ONLY!
Abu K then said wain amreeka?
Abu K then said wain amreeka?
Didnt he know the size of America compared to the size of Iraq before he went into this war?
Was giving me his opinion on the bed.
She approached me once while I was scanning a document, and started chitchatting.
You woke me up to ask me whether we should go for the flat.
And no I dont wanna make money out of it. Its part of their daily life, their daily struggle. There is no point for us to discuss any further. A few drops struggling to come out.
Even more thrilled that he lived long enough to know that it was us who got him.
They dont wanna be stuck in that lifeless environment.