equinox-general

[Equinox-general] protagonist

From: Dobbin Greer
Subject: [Equinox-general] protagonist
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 23:17:17 +0800

The rest should pack up, giving the Chinese authorities the word that they need professionally trained teachers. Are the tourist centers like Can Cun a good place to make more money? for everything from food to housing.
Cali has about forty such institutes, so it's worth a try. What I found is that many schools offer teacher training as well, so they harvest teachers from there. :: RE: Women teachers wanted in Asia? :: RE: How to land your first ESL Position.
In two years I have not worked much and certainly have not earned much. Good intentions and arrogance are never going to do it correctly, I am sorry to say.
However, I don't have a college degree.
Most of the teachers I know are married with a husband and second income or they live at home with parents.
Good intentions and arrogance are never going to do it correctly, I am sorry to say. You can get a job here but it may not be consistant or pay very well to match living expenses. If they are, that is wonderful, and I take my hat off to you. :: RE: How to land your first ESL Position. That is why they don't learn. Everybody wants a native speaker but you are well qualified with lots of experience and therefore, you should send off your CV to test the market.
" The question can only be answered by proving it. China, Japan, Malaysia and Thai and seem to be out.
" The question can only be answered by proving it. :: RE: Anyone teaching in Thailand? That should give you some clue. The ICAL TP course, for example, is run online and yet has a Teaching Practice component which allows to monitor the actual student's teaching skills as they develop through the course.
Good intentions and arrogance are never going to do it correctly, I am sorry to say.