erc-discuss

[Erc-discuss] Re: default value of `url-irc-function'

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [Erc-discuss] Re: default value of `url-irc-function'
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 18:10:25 -0400

Edward O'Connor <address@hidden> writes:

> Now that ERC and rcirc are bundled with Emacs, it seems like URL should
> be trained to open irc:// URLs with them. I've just checked into
> erc-goodies.el a new function, `erc-handle-irc-url', suitable as a value
> for `url-irc-function'.[1]

Have we settled on either your version or Romain's version for both
Emacs and ERC source?  If not, it would be great if we could sort that
out before the 5.1.3 release (timeline is in the process of being
composed).

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: Emacs Lisp, text markup, protocols -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net