erc-discuss

[Erc-discuss] Re: default value of `url-irc-function'

From: Edward O'Connor
Subject: [Erc-discuss] Re: default value of `url-irc-function'
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 18:43:46 -0700

>> Ted's version looks more advanced, let's use that one. If that's okay
>> with both of you I'll replace my function with Ted's in Emacs.
>
> Sounds good to me.

I'm fine with that too, but it would be nice if someone else tried each
of them to see if they both behave as expected. Mine may look more
advanced, but perhaps it's just more complicated than it needs to be.
I'd rather go with the simpler of the two, if they both DTRT.

Ted

--
Edward O'Connor
address@hidden

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.