erp5-dev

[Erp5-dev]2 things

From: shan sverige
Subject: [Erp5-dev]2 things
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:58:32 -0500

I came accross erp5 today when I was trying to find a way to do IT budgets
for next year (multi company, multi currency). I've always done this in a
spreadsheet, where a database would be more appropriate. Now, SQL-ledger
doesn't do budgeting but
I could extent it with a few tables.....has anyone a better option?

Secondly, I'm always struggling a bit with the question: ZODB or RDBMS? This
always
comes down to the "unproven" scalability of ZODB + less querying possibilities
in ZODB. I saw that you are trying to find out whether BtreeFolder2 would scale
over a million objects......will you post the results to this list please?

aku

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup