erp5-dev

[Erp5-dev]erp download links

From: Exteam
Subject: [Erp5-dev]erp download links
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 07:12:51 +0100 (BST)

Hi All,

I have been looking over the web for erp5 rpm but could not find any suitable for my linux redhat 8 on Intel.

    As I am trying to leverage formulator and zpt, I think the erp5 approach might help.

1) can U please help me find the right rpm for my platform

2) or in absence of which, how can I access/use the cvs

3) How can I use only the formulator + zpt approach used by erp5 for forms

thanks in advance,

exteam

Yahoo! India Mobile SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger; Download latest version.