erp5-users

[Erp5-users] XMLBlaster

From: Jean-Paul Smets
Subject: [Erp5-users] XMLBlaster
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 09:53:37 +0200

Hi,

I am currently designing the ERP5 activity tool. I am wondering if there is
any interest in using XMLBlaster for MOM ?

It has python/java/c/c++ API

How do you think ?

        http://www.xmlblaster.org/

JPS.

--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes
Nexedi CEO    Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14    Fax. +33(0)1 53 01 09 29

About www.nexedi.com

Nexedi is a consulting and development services company helping small and
medium organisations to choose open source / free software and fulfill
their IT application needs. Nexedi is the founder of the ERP5 project, a
Free / Open Source ERP software based on innovative technologies
(www.erp5.org).

About www.storever.com

Storever provides a reliable source for OpenBrick, WiFi infrastructure,
notebooks and servers preconfigured with the GNU/Linux operating system