espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] New developer.

From: Joshua Kelly
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] New developer.
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 21:05:33 -0700

I am new to Espresso, and I am looking to contribute to the project.  I am a grad student at UCLA doing biophysics theory.  I am wondering what the state of Espresso is?   I would like to contribute to the python integration project, what is left to be done?  I am also happy to simply fix bugs.

My area of research is related to polymers, so I would like to work on those aspects of the code.  Specifically branched polymers.

Josh Kelly