espressomd-devel

Re: [ESPResSo-devel] Particle Masses definition

From: Evyatar Arad
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-devel] Particle Masses definition
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 11:56:20 +0300

Thank you Ulf, Joost. That explains it.

Another thing i’ve been wondering about.
I’ve added two new particle properties to the code (in particle_data.pp), both
are constant throughout the simulation.
Under void init_particle(Particle *part), i’ve tried assigning values to the
two (both are dependant on langevin_gamma, PMASS and time_step) but it seems
the real langevin_gamma are still at 0.0 rather then the 1.0 they later posses
(while in the integration loop, for example).
In short, my question is where do you think is the right place to assign real
values to the two, given their other variable dependencies?

Good day to you all,
Evyatar.