espressomd-devel

[ESPResSo-devel] mol available in pypresso?

From: Ivan Cimrak
Subject: [ESPResSo-devel] mol available in pypresso?
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 17:13:04 +0100

Hi guys,

We are busy writing python version of object-in-fluid here in Zilina and we have one question: does mol feature of part is available in pypresso? In the file particle_data.pyx, where the class ParticleHandle is defined, there are parts of code for type, v, f, pos, etc, but there is non for mol. Is it intentional? Will there mol be available in near future?

I am asking, because we use mol to define particles containing one oif-object.

Thanks,

Ivan