[ESPResSo] Thanks for your help, one more question for the weekend

From: Rich Hanes
Subject: [ESPResSo] Thanks for your help, one more question for the weekend
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:26:28 +0100

Thank you all for your help, I have got the analysis working now, really nice program you've written. I have tried to do a basic simulation of hard spheres crystallising, esentially just the tutorial from the user guide with no coulomb interation, only one type, and a density of 0.56.

I can get a really good rdf for a fluid, but I cannot make it crystallise. Do you have any experience with forming hard sphere crystals in Espresso?

Thanks, have a great weekend

richie

Play Movie Mash-up and win BIG prizes!