Re: [ESPResSo] Question-mbtools

From: Tristan Bereau
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] Question-mbtools
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 14:04:25 -0500

Dear Salvador,

The ::mmsg package is not part of the TCL library, it's a piece of code
that was developed for mbtools. It is located in the directory
$ESPRESSO_FOLDER/packages/mmsg
I'm not sure why you are getting this error, have you moved any
directories within the ESPRESSO folder ?

The call to the ::mmsg package from ESPRESSO happens inside the file
$ESPRESSO_FOLDER/scripts/init.tcl
but you shouldn't have to change anything there.

To test that ESPRESSO recognizes the package, start Espresso_bin, and
type the following
package require ::mmsg
you'll get a series of numbers (1.0.0) if it's working.
If it's not working, type
lappend auto_path
and send us the output (there should be the path to mbtools AND the path
to mmsg).

Of course, reinstalling Espresso can have magical effects ;)

Best,

Tristan