[ESPResSo] mbtool-analyze get_lipid_orients

From: Salvador Herrera Velarde
Subject: [ESPResSo] mbtool-analyze get_lipid_orients
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 16:14:40 -0600

Dear ESPResSO team,

Sorry to bother, but I am still trying to run the script simplebilayer.tcl
and I ran  into some troubles when I tried to run the simulation.

During the simulation run the next error message appears:
get_lipid_orients requires a grid. You must set grid first

The problem is NOT in analysis/analysis.tcl,  procedure ::setup_analysis

I think is in the moment to evaluate the command:
[analyze get_lipid_orients] This command appears in fliflop.tcl, stray.tcl and fluctuations.tcl.

Could you help me to handle this trouble?

 Thanks a lot,
 Salvador