[ESPResSo] Espresso runs only on one core in a quad core machine

From: n_nikoofard
Subject: [ESPResSo] Espresso runs only on one core in a quad core machine
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 18:05:09 -0000 (UTC)

Dear all,

There is a problem with some linux machines which I'm currently using for
running my Espresso codes. They are intel quad core machines but when I
put two or more Espresso codes on them, all the programs run just on one
of the cores! These machines work well for other codes and this problem
occurs only for Espresso programs. These are 12 machines that Espresso has
been installed on them one by one and all of them have the same problem.

I asked the administrator but we didn't find any file entitled
"config.log" in folder obj-XXX to attach.

Any comment would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Narges Nikoofard