Re: [ESPResSo] bug in random.tcl in mbtools

From: Tristan Bereau
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] bug in random.tcl in mbtools
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:25:04 -0400

Dear Jacob,

Thanks for pointing this out. However, please keep in mind that the distribution of angles is still not homogeneous: this is effectively mapping a cube onto a sphere, and there will be an overemphasis along the corners of this cube. If you're interested in a more homogeneous distribution, a gaussian distribution may be more suitable.

I've still updated the CVS with your corrected code.

Best,

Tristan