Re: [ESPResSo] Espresso with static libraries

From: n_nikoofard
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] Espresso with static libraries
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:53:35 +0100 (BST)

Dear Dr. Arnold,

Thanks a lot for your reply! And sorry for being somewhat late but it took
me some time to understand what to do exactly (beside my other tasks)!

I install tcl and fftw with static libraries in some folder and use
CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS to show Espresso where to find them, but I get an
error that it hasn't find tcl!

When I do the same procedure, but this time install tcl and fftw with
shared libraries, everything goes fine. I wonder if I should tell Espresso
that it will look for static and not shared libraries?

Many thanks,
Narges Nikoofard