[ESPResSo] DPD/Langevin-Thermostat conflict?

From: Stefan Kesselheim
Subject: [ESPResSo] DPD/Langevin-Thermostat conflict?
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 11:16:06 +0100

Hi ESPResSO-Users,

I am experiencing a strange interaction between the DPD thermostat and
the Langevin thermostat. I'd like to initialize my system with the
Langevin thermostat and than run the actual simulation with the DPD
thermostat. This produces different results than not switching on the
Langevin thermostat (Indeed they look totally wrong.). Does anybody have
a clue why they would intefere?

Cheers
Stefan