Re: [ESPResSo] a specific interaction rule between particles

From: Torsten Stuehn
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] a specific interaction rule between particles
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 11:47:39 +0200

Dear Narges,

you could also have a look at the implementation of the angledist potiential
which you can find in angledist.h (this potential is not very well tested
though).
This potential is a "three body + 1 constraint" potential. It calculates a
standard angular potential between 3 particles and additionally varies the
bond angle parameters depending on the distance of the particles to a
constraint wall.

Best regards,
Torsten

--