[ESPResSo] constraints ; interactions

From: Guillaume Larsen
Subject: [ESPResSo] constraints ; interactions
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:17:43 +0000

Dear  all,

I am implementing cell constraints with associated LJ and Tunable slip interactions. For information, the system is composed of 3 different types of polymers plus 1 type of particle.
When I choose the standard 12-6 LJ potential, I get "segmentation fault" error at the beginning of the integration. Instead, if I choose a generic LJ potential (like 9-3LJ with appropriate parameters), I get the following message: background_errors 0 {082 add_bonded_force: bond type of atom 1 unknown} and also 1 bond broken between particles error message. I precise that the warm-up stage is processed correctly.
Basically, the whole definition of the system - particles, polymer, thermostat, particles/polymers interactions... - works fine for an analysis without the use of cell constraints.
Does anybody have a clue about the meaning of errors I get?

Thank you very much in advance,

Guillaume Larsen