[ESPResSo-users] Reporting bugs

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Reporting bugs
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:59:24 +0100

Hi again!

So far, bugs have been reported by mail either directly to Torsten, or
via the mailing list. Now, since we have moved to Savannah, we have
gained access to a bug tracker at

  https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=espressomd

This will have a number of advantages for ESPResSo developers and users:

* Bugs that have been reported once will not be forgotten.

* All open bugs can be seen at a glance.

* It is possible to check easily what bugs were contained in what version.

This means, however, that all bugs have to be reported at the bug
tracker! It is not necessary to report a bug on the mailing lists.
Still, I have also added a mailing list

  address@hidden

You should *not* try to report bugs there. Instead, the list is intended
for people that want to get a mail whenever a new bug is reported. In
that case, just subscribe to the list.

Olaf

--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Pfaffenwaldring 27, D-70569 Stuttgart