Re: [ESPResSo-users] Global Potential in Espresso

From: Peter Kosovan
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] Global Potential in Espresso
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 17:45:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Lorenzo

You can use part command to set external force acting on particles which could
simulate a uniform external field. This
should do for gravity, if your systems are not so huge that you would have to
care about the curvature of the Earth.

If you need an arbitrary inhomogeneous external field, to my knowledge this is
not implemented.

peter

--
Peter Košovan