Re: [ESPResSo-users] NPT-ensemble in DPD thermostat

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] NPT-ensemble in DPD thermostat
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:28:39 +0200

Hello!

On 04/11/2012 03:16 AM, 潘俊 wrote:
> In the supplement of article "Aggregation and vesiculation of
> membrane proteins by curvature mediated interactions". It says that
> can perform at constant temperature and constant presure using the
> method included a DPD themostat. I know they used Espresso to
> complete the whole work; but how to implement it at the input files?

We have an extensive User's Guide and some tutorials that may help you
with that at http://espressomd.org/wordpress/documentation/. Please
consult these sources of documentation first. If anything is unclear
after that, you can mail to this mailing list.

Olaf

--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Pfaffenwaldring 27, D-70569 Stuttgart